Here is 5 Tips & Tricks to decorate your house for this summer.
Whether you go faux or you get some real plants, adding greenery instantly gives summer vibes in a home.
Nothing says summer like some fresh flowers or greens!
2.Lighten up your rooms
If you have dark sofas, consider throwing some lighter slipcovers on them, or get some lighter & brighter pillow covers.
Paint a dark piece of furniture or, add some fresh bright curtains.
With The Fourth of July around the corner, decorating for this special day can be used for 1 day or for the whole year.
Remember to have fun with your projects!
Most of the time we think that “spring cleaning” is more important, but don’t let this limit your cleaning around your home. Open those windows, shake those rugs out, get rid of the clutter, & you will be surprised at how fresh & summery your spaces will feel.
5.Summer up all your spaces.
Here are some ways to “summer up your spaces”:
- Add greenery to your coffee table, dining table, & entryway table centerpieces. This will help a room feel lighter, brighter, & more inviting.
- Add a summer quote to your gallery walls or chalkboards.
- Add pops of white & bright colors to your rooms where you can.
- Switch our your cozy textiles like throw blankets & pillows for thinner and lighter fabrics.
- Add a potting bench or some flower pots to your outdoor spaces & freshen up your patios & porches just like the inside of your home.
These steps will help your house be Summer ready!
For more tips and trick follow Liz Marie for amazing home ideas.
Keep Calm & Enjoy Summer!
-The Lopez Group