WHY THE LOPEZ GROUP IS A GREAT PLACE TO BE A REAL ESTATE AGENT
8. Leads – To buy BoomTown for an agent costs thousands of dollars a year. However, by joining our team, all TLG agents get BoomTown for free! This tool provides a great CRM to keep clients organized and leads for our agents. We also utilize Realtor.com, Social Medial Lead campaigns, Open Houses, and farming techniques along with mailers to generate more leads for our agents.
7. Opportunity – As a growing team, we have numerous career growth opportunities within our organization. We play heavily off our strengths. If you find passion in another area of the team and are a hard worker, we will do our best to get you to your dream position. With our future expansion plans, there will be plenty of producing and non-producing roles on our team. We offer one of a kind training & education and provide the ability to work and shadow alongside our experienced, successful agents. Over the last 2 years, every goal our agents have set for themselves has been reached. We will help you determine how much you want to make, break it down, and give you a play by play on how to achieve it!
6. Culture – Our culture is what sets us apart and it’s something we pride ourselves on maintaining throughout our years. We are a mission, vision, and value based team and we play off our strengths. Our agents are passionate about the work they do, self-driven, talented, caring, motivated and strive to be the best for themselves and their families. They are some of the hardest working people we have ever been blessed to work with; so as leadership, we made it a goal to protect, encourage, support and push them to be the best they can. We provide the tools they need to be successful and push them to get there. We are a work hard/play hard team and love to joke around. We are sarcastic and pick on each other but also have each others backs. There is definitely a family feel to our team and we will strive to keep that in place no matter how big we grow. We also have a great work/life balance & believe that you can have both – a family and a crazy, successful career.
5. Systems – 2018 was a year of establishing our our systems and processes. We transferred them from our heads to paper so anyone coming into our team had them readily available to use. 2019 is the year we continue to put them in place. We want to make sure all of our practices are streamlined and consistent. We have clear cut models & systems for all of our Lead Generation Levers. We want to be intentional to our activities to ensure success. We wrote out manuals for Open Houses, Marketing Campaigns, Circle Prospecting, and much more. These manuals have established schedules and play by plays that have proven success. We also use BoomTown as our CRM, we have established FSBO programs, Referral Programs, Builder Partnerships, repeat client programs & KW referral programs.
4. Leadership – Our leadership team consists of our team lead, Phillip Lopez, who has 7 years of experience, our Director of Operations & Marketing, and our Director of Sales who focuses on training and helping agents accomplish their goals. We have an open door policy and are easily available to our agents. We also have bi-weekly team meetings, monthly 1:1’s and daily morning huddles.
3. Vision – We have a huge vision for our team. We have mapped out what our team structure will look like in the next 5-10 years. We envision continued growth, leadership opportunities, expansion plans and much more! We are growing out our organization so that it will allow our agents to live a life by design and so we can all leave a legacy we are all proud of. While our agents are focused on changing their clients lives, as leadership, we are focused on changed our agents lives.
2. Reputation – TLG is known for our consultative, partnership approach with our clients, rather than viewing them as just a transaction. We maintain constant communication with clients, even after the transaction is complete. Our main goal is to earn their trust and turn them into forever clients.
1. Training – We have multiple resources in helping our agents get the best training available for them to become a top agent. We offer on boarding training, 30-60-90 plan, BoomTown training, MAPS group coaching, multiple conferences, 1:1 coaching with DOS, and much more!
Who Are We?
The Lopez Group specializes in the home buying & selling process. We are experts in the local housing market & in the community.
- Phillip Lopez – Team Lead & Listing Specialist
- Miranda Lopez – Director of Operations & Marketing
- Kandice Lauderdale – Realtor
- Marcus Sosa – Realtor
- Maria Muniz – Showing Agent
- Kathy Ticer – Showing Agent
- Vanessa Bland – Transaction Coordinator
AWARDS & RECOGNITION:
- Platinum Top 50 Winner – 2019
- Recognized as San Antonio Business Journal 2018 Top 100 Real Estate Teams
- NAHREP Top Realtor 2018, 2017 & 2016
- Platinum Top 50 Team Finalist – 2018 & 2016
- Top 100 Latino Team in the U.S. – 2017
- Keller Williams Quadruple Gold winner 2017
- Keller Williams Double Gold winner 2016
- Keller Williams Gold Winner 2015