Real Estate Buyer’s Agent
We’re searching for an ambitious, professional real estate buyer’s agent for an exciting opportunity with our team. You’ll be responsible for generating leads, converting team procured leads, working with prospective homebuyers, and continuously following up to close the deal. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. “You can do easy on your own. We’re here to build Empires.” – Robin Arzon. Are you ready?
For more info and/or to apply, click below!!
The Lopez Group has been in business since 2016. Phillip & Miranda are a husband and wife team. Phillip is our Team Lead & Lead listing agent. He began his career in the real estate industry when he started working for a custom home builder in 2013. After a couple years, he received his real estate license and decided to move his business over to Keller Williams. With the training, support and tools KW provided, The Lopez Group was created.
Miranda is our Director of Operations and has been with the team since 2017. She focuses on protecting our agents “One Thing” by implementing systems and models to take the “busy” work off their plate. This allows them the time to be able to focus on what they are truly great at — helping people! She also works 1:1 with each individual agent to ensure their personal growth & development is consistently improving. We are proud to say we’ve had at least a 20% growth in profit & business each year.
– San Antonio Platinum Top 50 Winner – 2021
– NAHREP #3 team in San Antonio – 2021
– NAHREP #34 Team in the Country – 2021
– San Antonio Platinum Top 50 Winner – 2020
– San Antonio Business Journal Top 100 Real Estate Teams – 2020, 2019, 2018
– San Antonio Platinum Top 50 Winner – 2019
– Recognized as San Antonio Business Journal 2018 Top 100 Real Estate Teams
– NAHREP Top Realtor 2018, 2017 & 2016
– Platinum Top 50 Team Finalist – 2018 & 2016
– Top 100 Latino Team in the U.S. – 2017
– Keller Williams Platinum Winner 2018
– Keller Williams Quadruple Gold winner 2017
– Keller Williams Double Gold winner 2016
– Keller Williams Gold Winner 2015
1. Customized Training & Onboarding. We tailor our training & onboarding program to each individual agent that joins our team, so that the material is relevant and effective in order to teach you what you need to learn to be a successful top producer with TLG.
2. Set your own yearly goal. Your goals are our goals. Our team leads will work 1:1 with you to help you determine your own personal & business goals every year. From there, we will put a custom plan in place to help you get there!
3. Culture & Values. We are a family-oriented & tight knit team. We support each other and live out our team values every day. We believe there is room for everyone at the top, if they are willing to work hard for it. We offer support, encouragement and tough love (when needed).
4. Accountability. Everyone says they want accountability. Before joining our team, do some soul searching to determine if that’s really want you’re wanting. With our team, you will get accountability. You will be expected to hit all goals & metrics, attend team meetings, script practices, and 1:1’s and ultimately, work harder than you’ve ever worked before. We will push you, support you and continue to remind you of your ‘Why’ and the importance of accomplishing it. If you have big dreams & are willing to work hard for it, you can get there with us! You can do easy on your own. We are here to build Empires.
5. Monthly 1:1 Growth Meetings. Each team member meets with our Director of Operations 1:1 monthly to discuss their big dreams/goals and have continuous conversations on how to achieve them. We also dig into why you chose the goals that you do, and what the motivation is behind it. We coach around finances, including wealth building, net worth, expenses, and also talk about additional streams of income, including investment properties.
6. TLG 10 Years from Now. Are you looking for career advancement and growth opportunities? Have you thought about mentoring and/or getting out of production in the next 5-10 years? As leaders, we have worked hard at putting together our dream org chart and what we want the team to look like 10 years from now. In that org chart, there are multiple leadership positions available. Now is a great time to join TLG, as we are growing quickly and know exactly where we are going. Are you ready to jump on board?
15510 Vance Jackson Rd
San Antonio, TX 78249